Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Lethal Response unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
Time To Hand It In... EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
Time To Hand It In... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
Time To Hand It In... EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
Time To Hand It In... EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
Time To Hand It In... EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
Time To Hand It In... EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
Time To Hand It In... EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
Time To Hand It In... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
Time To Hand It In... EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

Time To Hand It In...

3 posters

Go down

Time To Hand It In... Empty Time To Hand It In...

Post by Sepultura779 Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:01 pm

As a few of you know I'll be moving to McKinney, TX within the next week. McKinney is about ~2 hours from Granbury. Wanted to let you guys know that I will no longer be attending any practices or small games hosted by LRU as two hours is way too far to drive. This is my letter of resignation to the players of team LRU. I'll be attempting to make as many mini- or major ops as I am able to, but don't expect to see my face at any team practices or the like. I still consider all of you my friends and playing with you has been a highlight of my past year. Sorry I can't do it more often. My plan once in McKinney is to link up with team Grey Fox and see if they want a player with a CQB loadout on the team. If not, I may just have to join TEAM APOCALYPSE! Laughing. I don't think so. I'll still be active and playing in north Texas airsoft scene as well as posting on NTA and occassionally on LRU if I think my insight is needed. The CQB location CrankySmurf and co. are trying to work out would be located probably less than twenty minutes in any direction from my house. Would be more than happy to let you guys crash at my house then go to a CQB game the next day. If anyone wants to discuss this or what I've said above in further detail, PM me and I'll give you a number you can reach me at. Sean out.
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Time To Hand It In... Empty Re: Time To Hand It In...

Post by aerosmith Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:16 am

sad to see you go sean, but good luck with grey fox. they are a great team and i am sure you will fit in. are you still planning on going to the quarry creek game in septemgber?
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:31 am

Sean,
I'm very sorry to see you go. I always felt that you were a very dedicated and highly appreciated asset to our team. For coming to almost all practices and games, you were the guy I could call if I really needed someone from LRU to roll with. Thank you also for the monetary expenses that you have incurred for the sport and the team, I really appreciate that level of dedication. I wish you the best of luck with Grey Fox and would be more then happy to write a letter of recommendation, ( if that's even worth anything). I will try my best to attend some CQB events with you, and I think we will keep in touch. Thanks again for being such a valuable asset to our team.
Sincerely,

Wyat J.
Founder, Team Leader, LRU.
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum