Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Lethal Response unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
Please Read, IMPORTANT! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
Please Read, IMPORTANT! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
Please Read, IMPORTANT! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
Please Read, IMPORTANT! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
Please Read, IMPORTANT! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
Please Read, IMPORTANT! EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
Please Read, IMPORTANT! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
Please Read, IMPORTANT! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
Please Read, IMPORTANT! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

Please Read, IMPORTANT!

2 posters

Go down

Please Read, IMPORTANT! Empty Please Read, IMPORTANT!

Post by Jarevicious Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Hey all, if you haven't heard, I have been promoted to Sword and Shield XO and will have operational command of the team much like I did LRU. LRU will be joining up with Sword and Shield as one of the squads and will move much like we did at this last op as one large fire team in tandem with S&S's support team. The movements will be like they were for LRU but on a much more massive scale. Nukedoc will still be team commander and what he says goes overall. All I do is move the teams in the field and have tactical command once we are on the field. Now this being said, so there will be no confusion, Wyat IS LRU TEAM LEADER. This means that he will now move LRU how he wishes tactically and put ppl where he wants them to be instead of me. The only orders I can give will be for Wyat to move his squad (LRU) into position or to attack. He will then figure out how to get you guys there and what to do when you get there. In other words he is god lol. I will be to busy to micro-manage a squad so hopefully you all have learned a little bit from me and trust Wyat and I in the field. We have the opportunity to change the face of NTA by making masssive coordinated movements and being able to overwelm any of the competition with tactics and numbers and become the best team in NTA. This last Quarry creek op was only a taste of what we can accomplish due to the fact that we had never played with S&S before and also had players totally new to ops! With more practice and coordination I believe we will be unstoppable. I hope you all are as excited about this opportunity as I am and I know there are great things to come because you guys are one hell of a good group of players that have proven themselves time and again.
Jarevicious
Jarevicious
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 92
Job/hobbies : College Track, Airsoft, working on my jeep
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Please Read, IMPORTANT! Empty Re: Please Read, IMPORTANT!

Post by Wyat Earp Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Thanks Jarod! To address LRU, we will now be working efficiently and in a coordinated manor whether w are under the command of Nuke Doc, Jarod or myself. I know that this decision will not effect most of you very much. After all, Jarod will still attend our practices and advise me on tactical decisions. However, when at Ops, we will work hand in hand with S&S, enabling us to achieve complete, crushing victory! If you have any questions, let me know!
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down