Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp


new airsoft shop opening

Go down

new airsoft shop opening

Post by trippndesign on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:34 pm

just want to pass the word that Chaz Spence is opening an airsoft store in Acton, he does have a few guns and pistols, but he is a distributor and can order stuff, gear and all. just put the word out.
avatar
trippndesign
Private
Private

Male
Number of posts : 26
Location : granbury,tx
Registration date : 2010-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new airsoft shop opening

Post by Wyat Earp on Sat May 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Yep, went in there today. Pretty good store, few LPEGS and MPEGS, but he has BB's and like Josh said, he is a distributor, so he can get stuff for cheap. His phone number is: 817-894-0150. The address is 5107 Fall Creek Hwy. Unit C.
Just head past the main entrance of DCBE, and it's about 200 yards down, the set of big white storage unit type buildings.
Here's what the main entrance looks like:



Check it out and support local retailers!
avatar
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Age : 26
Location : Granbury, TX
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new airsoft shop opening

Post by Wyat Earp on Sun May 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Hey guys, just heard that if you're part of NTA, you get 5% off any purchase, and if you're part of LRU, you get 5% off. Can someone say 10% off baby?


Last edited by Wyat Earp on Mon May 03, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Age : 26
Location : Granbury, TX
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new airsoft shop opening

Post by aerosmith on Sun May 02, 2010 9:35 pm

No. It's 5% for being NTA and 5% for being LRU. A total of 10%

_______________________
welcome to america. speak english or get the f*** out.
avatar
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 259
Age : 24
Location : granbury texas
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new airsoft shop opening

Post by Wyat Earp on Mon May 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Thanks, corrected.
avatar
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Age : 26
Location : Granbury, TX
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new airsoft shop opening

Post by Wyat Earp on Thu May 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Well, they have King Arms .28s in stock. Great BB's at a great price. Give Chaz a call before you head over, but I'll be going in on Saturday if anyone wants to go.
avatar
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Age : 26
Location : Granbury, TX
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new airsoft shop opening

Post by Airborne Ranger on Fri May 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Boys, i believe its time to launch an official game at my field....
avatar
Airborne Ranger
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 87
Age : 26
Location : GAYbury
Job/hobbies : Waterview
Humor : Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil for I am the Baddest Motherfucker in the Valley.
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new airsoft shop opening

Post by Wyat Earp on Sat May 08, 2010 11:10 am

I agree. Get me a date and time and I'll talk to Chaz about passing on the info.
avatar
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Age : 26
Location : Granbury, TX
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new airsoft shop opening

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum