Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

If I were to buy an M4....

Go down

If I were to buy an M4....

Post by Sepultura779 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:46 am

Alright, so I'm thinking of buying an M4. The M500 is still an option, as is another MP5; However, after using Wyat's M4 during a CQB game recently, I've found that the style is actually pretty well done - It's a nice feeling rifle. So, if I were to get some brand/type of M4, what would you guys recommend? I was thinking about the CA M15A4, but I would have to pay my parents some extra cash because my limit for birthday spending is approx. $200. I would want an RIS interface, possibly a crane stock (not necassary, but they're nice), decent velocity out of the box, no immediate need for upgrading or repairs, and good performance (accuracy, rate of fire, reliability, etc); Basically, everything I could want in a rifle for under $200. I plan to do a lot of research today and see if I can't dig anything up.

The guns that have stood out to me most are the Echo 1 M4 CQB's and the CA M15A4. If you guys happen to see a good deal on a KWA M4, I would totally love you forever if you bought it for me. Very Happy
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If I were to buy an M4....

Post by Wyat Earp on Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:00 pm

The CA is an excellent gun. I went down to The Army Store yesterday, and Mike said the best gun he sells is the CA CQB. He said all you need is a new spring and your good to go. However, price is going to be your biggest problem with the CA. The Echo is a good gun as well. I know Jonathan is very happy with his new SCAR, but it does shoot about 420 stock. Maybe it will go down later. If I were you, I would not reccomend a Crane stock. The battery is hard to put in, and the wiring gets screwed up pretty easily. You could get an M4 that keeps the battery in the foregrip and then change the LE to a crane stock. For under $200, the Echo is your best bet. Hope this helps and I'm glad you saw the light.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If I were to buy an M4....

Post by Nathan on Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:28 pm

as you all know. the only m4s i think that do not suck are the G&G and KWA m4s

they own and you know it

General
General

Male
Number of posts : 389
Job/hobbies : DMR:KWA M16, G&G SCAR