Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

Op: Adrenaline Rush !ARR Posted!

Go down

Op: Adrenaline Rush !ARR Posted!

Post by Wyat Earp on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:57 pm

This one (I think) is in Granbury. Sounds awesome. I'm tired of typing, so I'll just post the link for more info.
http://www.northtexasairsoft.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=145

Last edited by Wyat Earp on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Op: Adrenaline Rush !ARR Posted!

Post by aerosmith on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:08 pm

alright wyat if i can get money to reegister (which i doubt) i will be rolling "bad guys" as i dont have any camo required for the "good guys"

Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:30 pm

Sounds good. Just wanted to let you guys know of some cool updates:
1. The food will be real military food, cooked by Marines.
2. The venue has changed for the better "It is a 80 acre COMPOUND with several large buildings each containing many rooms each. (Think Branch Dividians). I've personally never been to any AO anything like this and i'm stoked. We are very fortunate to have secured this location. "
More to come later.
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:18 pm

Hey guys, Rockethound just sent me this:
"Team Leaders!

This is a call out and request for all of you to bring as many of your team members to this op as you can.

I can't express enough about how different and outside the box this one will be to any and all that you have been to before. We are expending great effort and expense to make this a truly immersive MilSim experience. We have taken all of the experience, pros and cons, successes and failures from all the ops we have attended (which is many) and are applying the good stuff to this one.

please take a moment to look at the forum area regarding it:

viewforum.php?f=145

I'm trying to spoon feed the intel so as to create a more immersive storyline. So if you feel like there is a lack of info, that's why

Even though this field can EASILY support over 200 players, we aren't getting the type of response and preregistrations that we would like as of this far out from the op. That's why i'm sending this to you. You all are the true driving force for airsoft in north texas. You all have stepped up to the plate to take a leadership roll amongst your peers. This will be the first major op that has been put on by North Texas Texas. We need as many people as possible from out of the woodwork to attend it.

If you have any questions or comments about this op, please fee to email me at wparham@rockethound.com

Thanks guys!

Please go to this Op!
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:47 am

Just wanted to let everyone know that I signed up for this. If anyone wants to accompany me, I signed up for Radke's Raiders, and will be wearing destert digital.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:15 am

Here's my brief AAR from this Op.

Well, I got up around 5:00 am (that might be why Nathan couldn't go Smile )on Saturday morning, and got all my gear. Left the house and it took about an hour and half to get to the facility. It was not hard at all to find. we drove in a long entry road, and then I started seeing all the cars of my fellow airsofters. Then, I unpacked my stuff, and waited with Eagle 1 and the rest of team Grey Fox, for the Op to start. We were allowed to sign up and chrono around 7:00. They did this cool thing where they handed out medical bandages for medic rules, but I'll explain later. I also got an awesome looking patch, which I will show off on my Multicam some time in the future. I chronoed my MP5 (@360 w/ .25's.), and then walked over to the Palco Sports booth they had set up. Palco sports is basically just Cybergun, but they have changed ALOT! No more clear springers for these guys. They have bought the trades from all the real-steel companied, and are making very accurate replicas of their gun, using wood and steel. Anyway, so we then waited around for about 2 hours until 9:00am, and then we got the very extensive safety briefing. Do to the fact that we were basically playing at a ghetto haunted house, they were a lot of safety concerns (that might be why Sean couldn't go Smile ) So after the briefing, we walked into the staging area, which had a bunch of large trailers in the field. That was also when they had the muslim call to prayer, which they were blaring over a bunch of loudspeakers. So, we waited around some more, and finally, the fighting got started.
I was in 2nd Platoon, First Squad, with a bunch of really good guys. Our job was to act as a diversion on the right flank, while First Platoon went left. It didn't work so well. My goggles fogged really bad, and couldn't tell friend from not. However, we kept the enemy busy. Now, this is where the medic rules cam into play. When you got hit the first time, the anyone could come to you and taking your bandage, wrap it around your arm. If you got hit again, a medic would have to come to you and he would wrap a green bandage around your arm. If you got hit again, you had to wait 5 minutes, and then bleed out and walk bat to the regen. I thought these were fair rules, as they replicated combat medicing very well. So, after 1st Platoon got a foothold on the left flank, they called us off to go help them. Our objective was to capture a scientist who was being held in a large brick building. We had to use correct tactics to access the building, and even TEF and SARS, using grenades, could not get in. That's where I got shot twice in the pinkie. It's all black and swollen, it really looks bad. I never did see the enemy because of how dark it was in the building, but they were very close. It hurt pretty bad. Finally, the admin. seeing no way for us to get in, called in an artillery strike on the building. After we captured the scientist, they called the game for lunch. Lunch was very good. It was prepared by the marines, but it wasn't MRE's. It was real food. Our lunch break lasted for about an hour, then we went back to it.
My proudest moment of the day now occurred. There we at least three enemy on our left flank keeping us from completing our objective of rescuing a POW. Me and three other guys from 2nd squad decided to eliminate them. We knew they were Frontline, but we would kill them anyway. We maneuvered way around the left, and came in at them from the right. Do to the fact that most of our squad was noobs, I left them a ways back, and moved forward. I got about 20 yards from them, and set my gun on semi, and shot the first guy. Kill. I then turned it to full, and shot the second. Kill, however, there was one more, and we shot each-other at the same time. I was dead, but our left flank was secured. I walked back to the respawn tired but happy. Anyway, not much more CQB until the very end of the day. We went into this haunted house facility, that was really freaking. There were dead bodies hanging from the ceiling, organs in jars, all that stuff. I was clearing it with team SARS, which was a real honor for me. We knew there was some way to get to the roof, but couldn't find it. Finally, we found a tiny stair case that went straight up. We crawled up in the stair well that was only about as big as a chimney, and made our way to the attic. The attic was filled with all kinds of crazy stuff, that only a haunted house, or a masochist would have. We were about to jump out from out attic lair, when the called the game. Dang it! Anyway, we walked down, and made our way to a full scale gallows, where the Taliban was going to hang there hostage. There probably won't be any pictures or videos of this because it looked so real, but when she fell through, people we checking he pulse to make sure she was alive. It was scary and awesome at the same time. We then ha the raffle, where I didn't win anything, and then I went home. We left the field at around 6:00 pm.
All in all, I thought it was a good day of airsoft. Of course there could have been aspects that were better, but this was the first Op of this scale ever put on by NTA. We had over 120 people there. so the turnout was excellent. The food was good, the players were honorable, the AO was OFF THE CHAN!, what more can you ask for? t would have been great to have some of you guys out with me, but life (and PS3) sometimes comes in the way.
Until next time, thanks for reading,
-Wyat.
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepultura779 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:07 am

Wyat Earp wrote:Here's my brief AAR from this Op.

(that might be why Sean couldn't go Smile )

Oh yeah, I wanted to go but I was way afraid of pulling a Tweak and near-killing myself on this big open field of level terrain. Also, it had nothing to do with me not having the $60 pre-reg fee, $65 gun repair fee, and $20 "bag of bios" fee. Totally unrelated. Also, it's "due to" not "do to", and "chain" has an "i" in it.

And your not the spelling police, so don't act like it!
-Admin

lololo Nice AAR though. Sorry the op wasn't as much fun as you expected but glad to hear you at least killed a zombie!!
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down