Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Lethal Response unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
The Final Descion on a Uniform for LRU! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
The Final Descion on a Uniform for LRU! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
The Final Descion on a Uniform for LRU! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
The Final Descion on a Uniform for LRU! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
The Final Descion on a Uniform for LRU! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
The Final Descion on a Uniform for LRU! EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
The Final Descion on a Uniform for LRU! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
The Final Descion on a Uniform for LRU! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
The Final Descion on a Uniform for LRU! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

The Final Descion on a Uniform for LRU!

2 posters

Go down

Team UnifORm for LRU

The Final Descion on a Uniform for LRU! I_vote_lcap0%The Final Descion on a Uniform for LRU! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Final Descion on a Uniform for LRU! I_vote_lcap100%The Final Descion on a Uniform for LRU! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 4

The Final Descion on a Uniform for LRU! Empty The Final Descion on a Uniform for LRU!

Post by Wyat Earp Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:34 pm

This is the final say in the matter of a uniform. Please post links and/or descriptions of both types. The reason why I'm not making an executive decision is because we are in a democracy. I will vote ABU, but please post if you disagree.
-Wyat
Edit: Please say why you are voting for the uniform. If you already wrote it, just copy and paste.
My Reasons for ABU:
1. It is a mix between two highly effective patterns; digital and tigerstripe. By combining these patterns, we get a better pattern then either.
2. It sets us apart from other units and gives a sense of community and teamwork. A good team always has a uniform. Whether it's TEF, Frontline, the Army or the Navy SEALS, they all have a set uniform.
3. The uniform works well in the enviroment we are operating in and pays respect to a real branch of the U.S. military, not a pattern that failed to get recognition by the armed forces.
For all these reason, vote ABU!

-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

The Final Descion on a Uniform for LRU! Empty Re: The Final Descion on a Uniform for LRU!

Post by Sepultura779 Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:18 pm

I agree with the reasons posted by Wyat Earp and voted to accept ABU's as the new team uniform.

Very cool that me mentioning I was going to buy these eventually several months ago led to them becoming the team uniform...

not a pattern that failed to get recognition by the armed forces.

And to think we almost went Multicam
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum