Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Lethal Response unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
Thoughts on U.S.A.S.O.C., The Magazine. EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
Thoughts on U.S.A.S.O.C., The Magazine. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
Thoughts on U.S.A.S.O.C., The Magazine. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
Thoughts on U.S.A.S.O.C., The Magazine. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
Thoughts on U.S.A.S.O.C., The Magazine. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
Thoughts on U.S.A.S.O.C., The Magazine. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
Thoughts on U.S.A.S.O.C., The Magazine. EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
Thoughts on U.S.A.S.O.C., The Magazine. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
Thoughts on U.S.A.S.O.C., The Magazine. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

Thoughts on U.S.A.S.O.C., The Magazine.

2 posters

Go down

Thoughts on U.S.A.S.O.C., The Magazine. Empty Thoughts on U.S.A.S.O.C., The Magazine.

Post by Wyat Earp Fri May 01, 2009 7:51 pm

I have been reading this e-magazine for a while. It centers around airsoft, and offers a very insightful view of the Mil-Sim aspect of our sport. The articles were always well thought out and written, and it was amusing and informing all in a small, condensed package, perfect for the airsofter of today, with ADD and the willingness to read that was comparable to taking bad tasting medicine. However, I was reading their 16th issue tonight and learned something very interesting. Their editor/ founder is only graduating high-school this year, and has been writing this magazine since he was a freshman. Now all of us know how stressful high-school can be, and for him to be able to write a well thought out magazine, have a staff, have a budget, and all other things that go along with running a business, this truly is an amazing feat. I know most of you have stopped reading by now, and this saddens me. Those that continue reading, probably won't comment. However, I don't really mind. Just check out this link: http://www.northtexasairsoft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3498 . This has most of the issues on it. Regardless of what your opinions may be of me, this young man should be an insipration to all of us! He has worked very hard, while doing senior research papers, baseball, football, and tackling family issues, all while writing a magazine that has drawn world attention, and over 16 sponsors. So, regardless of what you may think of me, take your Ritalin, and sit down and read this article. It WILL inspire to go out and do things with your lives. Put down the PS3 controller, go outside, read a book, listen to Wagner, whatever it is, try to better yourselves. After all, that is why were here, right? Sorry for the sermon, but I have truly been inspired by this talented author and human being. Check out Issue 16. Hope you guys try this magazine out, he deserves all our support.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on U.S.A.S.O.C., The Magazine. Empty Re: Thoughts on U.S.A.S.O.C., The Magazine.

Post by Sepultura779 Sat May 02, 2009 1:05 pm

I will check it out after practice/when we get home seeing as I'm leaving for your house in ten minutes. :p
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on U.S.A.S.O.C., The Magazine. Empty Re: Thoughts on U.S.A.S.O.C., The Magazine.

Post by Wyat Earp Sat May 02, 2009 10:24 pm

Good to hear.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum