Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Lethal Response unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9

Post by Wyat Earp Fri May 08, 2009 4:30 pm

Hey guys, if you wanted to see some pics of the AO, check out this link: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl and then enter the address. Then click the button for street view.
I believe the AO is to your right, and parking is on the left.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9

Post by aerosmith Fri May 08, 2009 8:40 pm

hey wyat i went to google maps and i didnt see any parking garage at the given location.
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Fri May 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Yeah, that's because the parking garage had not been built as of the time that photo was taken. However, Sean assures me it's there. Also, if you guys go down the street to Motgomery, turn left and stop at the building with the blue rood, that's where were meeting. In the pic, it's a jazz club, but I think (hope) it's been changed. We shall see tomarrow.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Sat May 09, 2009 8:42 am

Hey Tyler, just wanted to let you know that your brother can't go. We don't have room in the car for that many people, and seeing as how he is the youngest player, he is being removed. I apologize, but he can go to our practice and we can evaluate him then.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent ICE Sat May 09, 2009 8:53 am

aerosmith wrote: it will be my brothers first taste of real airsoft i want him to play with serious players like ourselves instead of the noobs that are going to be there.

Tyler, sry to burst ur bubble, but he wont be rolling with us, but dont take it personal, the first time i played, I was on LRU team for one game... And I'm 15!
Agent ICE
Agent ICE
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 70
Job/hobbies : Swimming, and watching movies
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by aerosmith Sat May 09, 2009 8:41 pm

by the way nathan you will be pleased to know that i bought my camo today on the way to the game and it worked well. it was agreat game andi wish you had been there.
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2