Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Lethal Response unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
Deafest 2 Info. EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
Deafest 2 Info. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
Deafest 2 Info. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
Deafest 2 Info. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
Deafest 2 Info. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
Deafest 2 Info. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
Deafest 2 Info. EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
Deafest 2 Info. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
Deafest 2 Info. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

Deafest 2 Info.

3 posters

Go down

Deafest 2 Info. Empty Deafest 2 Info.

Post by Wyat Earp Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:18 pm

I'm now signed up for Deadfest 2. I will be going Georgian/ Tan. Here is some info:
The Event Schedule

Saturday
0600 Gates Open
0630-0800 registration, check-in and chrono
0800-0815 Commander's staff briefing
0900-1300 1st scenario
1300-1430 lunch break
1500-1800 2nd scenario
1815-1900 raffle and closing, points tally

This is the website: http://deadfest2.blogspot.com/

Pre-Reg closes tomorrow at 12:00 pm. I highly encourage you guys to go, however, with the steep entry fee of $50, I have no beef with anyone who doesn't. However, if you do go, my Dad will be driving. Call or post if your in.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Deafest 2 Info. Empty Re: Deafest 2 Info.

Post by Sepultura779 Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:34 pm

Hey if ya win an AEG in the raffle, mind throwing it my way?
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by aerosmith Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:04 pm

still waiting to hear back from blugin about the camo but im pretty sure he wont have a problem with it.
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:10 pm

Alright to Tyler.
Sean, it depends on the AEG.
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:42 pm

Just want to give an updated LRU Roster:

For Georgian (Tan)
-Wyat (ice chest, water)
-Jonathan (snack food for during the game)
-Sean (water)
-Zach (gatorade for during lunch)
-Jake (water)
-Josh (water)
-Brandt (ice)

EDIT: For you guys bringing food, please don't bring chocolate. It will melt do to the heat.

Everyone should have these items purchased by Friday's practice.

For Russian (Green)

We are going to have a major presence at this Op. If your not on here, do your best to make it! LRU will be in force!
-Wyat

EDIT: Brandt is now going Georgian, and borrowing my MC.

Last edited by Wyat Earp on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:05 pm

Hey guys, do to the heat and level of difficulty of QC (Quarry Creek), I have safety guidlines I need to discuss. I have already called and told all of you, but if you forget and are to ashamed to say so, here's what I talked about in a nutshell:

Water:
Today is Sunday, the 14th of June. That means we have six more days until the Op: I need all of you to drink 4 galsses of water a day until the 16th, and after that day, three days leading up to the Op, you must drink 6 glasses a day. This will keep up from getting heat stroke or other heat related illnesses. Also, don't drink any soda for the next week. This will help retain the water you are drinking, as soda removes said water from your system. Here's a detailed outline of that:

14th-16th
4 glasses a day

17th-20th (Op Day)
6 glasses a day

What to bring:

- MUST bring hydration to the field! This can EITHER be WATER or GATORADE, NO SODA! The reason is simple. If you have that amount of sugar in your body while your playing, you will crash and risk heat stroke. Your primary hydration should be water. I will be bringing an ice chest, Brandt is bringing ice, Sean is bringing water, Zach is brining Gatorade, Jonathan is bring food. I your not on this list, please post and say what you can bring, or call me.
- MUST have ankle supporting boots. QC is a very tough field, and this will tale it's toll on your ankles. If you don't where boots with support, you will get a sprained ankle.
- Undershirt. Since all of you are going tan, where a tan undershirt, with not writing on it. This is in the event that you start to get hot, you can take off your blouse and still have people know what team your on.
- Deadrag: Bring one. It can be red, bright green, any color that can be easily spotted.
-Money. They will have luch for sale, and last year it was very good. It was $5. Since the field is in Granbury, Zach may be taking orders and could drive to McD's, etc and pick up food for all you picky eaters. Lunch will be our opportunity to hydrate with Gatorade, NOT SODA!
- Medic Kit: Brandt is now a certified Life Guard. He will have his approved kit with him, and will have it on the field. I will also have my kit, which proved valuable last practice with Jake.
-Map and Comm's: Jonathan is usually our map/ nav man, and he has his map ready. However, I will be having two LRU fireteams, so if you have a QC map, please bring it.
That's about it for stuff to bring, please post if I missed anything.

My next and last order of business is command structure. Like I stated previously, I will probably divide LRU into two fireteams.
Fireteam A:
Wyat: CO/ Squad Leader.
Jonathan: XO
Jake: Private

Fireteam B:
Sean: CO of B team, assisstant CO.
Brandt: XO of B team, assosstant XO.
Josh: Private.
Zach: Private.

If you have any questions about your squad posistion, please let me know. Here is how it works: I will be the entire squad leader. If I go down, Jonathan takes over for me and continues leading the squad. I Jon goes down, the two firetams regroup, and Sean take command. If Sean goes down, Brandt take command of the squad. If Brandt goes down, and for some reason myself or any of the other hit players are not yet back in, Josh, Jake and Zach hold posistion until one of us gets back. If we are permantaly out of the game, Josh will take command, then Jake, then Zach.
My reasoning behind this is purely experience based. Again, if you have questions, call, PM or pots.

That's about it, post if you have any questions.

-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:43 am

Hey guys, here are some links you should check out.
First, is the updated field map: http://www.arlingtonmeet.com/jeff/deadfest2/Quarry_Creek_Map_Marked.pdf
Please print this out and bring it to the field. If you have the ability to laminate it, go for it. The color will seep out when you get sweat on it, so maybe store them in a plastic bag.

Here are some waivers: http://www.arlingtonmeet.com/jeff/deadfest08/deadfest_waiver.pdf

Alright, it looks like only one waiver, but here is some info for minors:
Persons under 16 MUST have a parent present to play. 16-17 must have a parental consent form filled out and brought with them, or a parent present. 18 and up must only fill out a waiver which will be available at the registration area or download the release waiver http://www.arlingtonmeet.com/jeff/deadfest08/deadfest_waiver.pdf
If you are a minor, you must have this with you and signed by a parent or legal guardian to be able to play. Remember- if you are UNDER 16- a parent MUST be present at the event at all times.

Also, do to our large presence at this Op, I encourage all of you to try and find people our age who live in our area, to join LRU. If anyone has the ability to make business cards, please contact me and we'll work out the info on them.

Also, just to remind you all, DRINK WATER! 4 glasses a day! Also, I found this website recently that has to do with temp/ humidity: http://www.tpub.com/content/aerographer/14269/css/14269_69.htm

And here's some math for you guys:

W= 0.7WB + 0.2GT + 0.1DB,whereW = the WBGT index, in degrees Fahrenheit;WB = the wet-bulb temperature (°F);GT = the globe temperature (°F); andDB = the dry-bulb temperature (°F).

I'll be posting some heat related medical stuff soon.
-Wyat

EDIT: I have posted now the stuff you guys have to individually bring on Saturday.
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:58 am

Hey guys, great job! I had a lot of fun at this Op. I'm glad that we had all of you out there. I'll also let you know that we (the Georgians) lost. 350-300. The only reason we lost was because the Russians were able to launch the rocket, and it was worth 150 points. Anyway, everyone did very well. Thanks for coming,
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down