Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Lethal Response unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
June 27th Introduction to Airsoft and Game EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
June 27th Introduction to Airsoft and Game EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
June 27th Introduction to Airsoft and Game EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
June 27th Introduction to Airsoft and Game EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
June 27th Introduction to Airsoft and Game EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
June 27th Introduction to Airsoft and Game EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
June 27th Introduction to Airsoft and Game EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
June 27th Introduction to Airsoft and Game EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
June 27th Introduction to Airsoft and Game EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

June 27th Introduction to Airsoft and Game

2 posters

Go down

June 27th Introduction to Airsoft and Game Empty June 27th Introduction to Airsoft and Game

Post by Wyat Earp Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:03 pm

Copied from NTA:
"This is the event to bring all your friends and family to that are interested in playing airsoft.

This is for people of all ages regardless of their AEGs.
We are going to have an area for springer and LPEG play as well as an AEG area

Location to be determined."

Link for full article: http://www.northtexasairsoft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=5276

This event would be good for all of us to attend. You can never practice enough of the basics. (Cough"Tyler"Cough good Op for you). I would like all of us to try and go. We could really make a positive impact in the community, and maybe get some new recruits in the process.

-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

June 27th Introduction to Airsoft and Game Empty Re: June 27th Introduction to Airsoft and Game

Post by aerosmith Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:06 pm

you know where oim leaving for on saturday and when i will be coming back aka the 27th. i cant make anything that week how many times do i need to tell you?
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

June 27th Introduction to Airsoft and Game Empty Re: June 27th Introduction to Airsoft and Game

Post by Wyat Earp Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:09 pm

What time on the 27th?
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by aerosmith Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:12 pm

5 or 6 in the evening. its a 5 or 6 hour drive from oklahoma. dont say get up earlier or leave earlier which i know what you want ot say. i have no control over that
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:24 pm

okay
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down