Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Lethal Response unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
Practice on the 12th of Sept. ( Sat.) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
Practice on the 12th of Sept. ( Sat.) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
Practice on the 12th of Sept. ( Sat.) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
Practice on the 12th of Sept. ( Sat.) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
Practice on the 12th of Sept. ( Sat.) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
Practice on the 12th of Sept. ( Sat.) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
Practice on the 12th of Sept. ( Sat.) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
Practice on the 12th of Sept. ( Sat.) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
Practice on the 12th of Sept. ( Sat.) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

Practice on the 12th of Sept. ( Sat.)

+2
Nathan
Wyat Earp
6 posters

Go down

Practice on the 12th of Sept. ( Sat.) Empty Practice on the 12th of Sept. ( Sat.)

Post by Wyat Earp Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:26 pm

Going to be a great practice. I expect a good turnout, seeing as how it's our last practice before Friendly Skies. Here's the spec:
Where: My house and Zach's house:
3708 Dry Creek Rd.
Granbury, TX 76049
Time: 10-3.
What to bring:
-We will be doing CQB , so bring a paitball mask if you have one. Close quarters and teeth don't go good together.
- WATER. ' Nuff said.
- BB's
-All the stuff we bring to Ops...

Game-plan:
We will meet at my house at 10:00 am. Then we will drive to Zach's in one/ two cars. We can then work on some CQB tactics, then play hardcore, in house, balls out airsoft! After we do that, then we'll drive back to my place and go to our field, where we will work on the tactics needed for Friendly Skies. I will then allow games to be played, using the tactics we just worked on. I want everyone to be profficient before the actual gaming starts, If this takes less/ more time, be ready to stay, leave early.

Wrap Up:
Go over what we worked on. Then, round-table asking Q's about the Op.
If you guys have any Q's, call/ text me at 817-894-1676. If you haven't been to my house yet, let me know if you need verbal directions. That's about it, ask any questions you may have.

Hope to see yall' there.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Practice on the 12th of Sept. ( Sat.) Empty Re: Practice on the 12th of Sept. ( Sat.)

Post by Nathan Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:48 pm

sounds great, plus my scar is fixed thanks to Jerevicious Smile
Nathan
Nathan
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 389
Job/hobbies : DMR:KWA M16, G&G SCAR
Humor : HaHaHaHa
Registration date : 2008-10-03

https://teamlru.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Practice on the 12th of Sept. ( Sat.) Empty Re: Practice on the 12th of Sept. ( Sat.)

Post by Airborne Ranger Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:15 pm

Ill be there boys. CQBs my shit
Airborne Ranger
Airborne Ranger
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 87
Job/hobbies : Waterview
Humor : Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil for I am the Baddest Motherfucker in the Valley.
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by aerosmith Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:41 pm

im in parent approval permitting. home from schoo lsick today and tommorrow so that may be an issue for my parents.
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:43 pm

Alright, here's everyone I have going, sorted by squads.
+----------------------------------------------------Jarod-----------------------------------------------+
Squad A:
Jonathan- Squad leader, Strike team leader. Daniel- Support team leader:
-Zach - Tyler
-Josh -Nathan
-Reed

Squad B:
Charles: Squad leader, strike team leader Jake: Support team leader
-Brandt -Jakes friend #1
-Dallas - Jakes friend #2
- Cameron
Sniper Team:
Will and Tyler (Grey?)

These are the squads and squad leaders you will be working with. If you have questions, ask me.

Last edited by Wyat Earp on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by aerosmith Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:48 pm

maybe i missed it but you dont seem to have jared on there. also im a maybe now. according to my parents if i still have a fever tommorrow i am not going to the practice. which reaaaaallllyyyyy sucks.
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Hey guys, so I just talked to Brandt and he says we will be having a night game at Zach's house, and that he and anyone else that goes does not have to go to the day practice. However, if you are going to Friendly Skies, you have to be there. Brandt has circumnavigated my authority and I'm pretty pissed. I feel that do to the nature of the structure ( Zach's house isn't finished, and offer's many physical hazzards), that a night game there could be highly detrimental to the well being of anyone that attends. I will not be there. We agreed on a morning skirmish, for safety as well as to facilitate the needs of the majority of the team, and now Brandt feels as if he can speak for everyone by saying we should play there at night, and not have to go to the actual practice. This really makes me angry, but do to nature of our forum's now public access, I will keep it civil. Maybe I'm mistaken in my assumptions about your feelings, please post and let me know. I feel that Brandt is a little low on the totem poll, do to his lack of participation of any kind, to be making deals like this without even alerting me of the changes he hoped to make. Again, if I'm way off base, let me know.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by aerosmith Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:06 pm

you are completly right wyat. a night game at zacks house is veery dangerous. i will not be in attendance to that.
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepultura779 Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:29 pm

My input may/may not be appreciated:

I have played at Zach's house in the past. It's big, and it's unfinished. Changes have most definitely taken place since the last time I was out there, but last time there were many potentially dangerous hazards. Hazards to the tune of, unlit elevated porches w/o railing, nails/screws/various construction equipment laying around everywhere, salvage on the ground, 2x4's and other lumber littered across the AO, etc. When I played there, there we no walls up and the potential for falling 10-20' between a couple of boards was fairly high. Last time I was there, I actually stepped on a 2" or so long nail that went into my boot heel. It took a fair amount of force to pry it out, and had I been wearing anything less than my boots I would have definitely been in for a trip to the hospital and a tetanus shot or two. My belief is that this AO is a reasonably safe place to play in the daytime, but night games should be an absolute no-go. Too much potential for injuries of the fatal variety.
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Airborne Ranger Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:20 pm

All right first of all, we need to quit acting as though this house is our house. The simple fact of the matter is thats its not. We need to run anything we want to do by Zach. And secondly, a night game at Zach is plain dumb as fuck. sorry but it is. If anyone at all has the right to make calls, its Wyat. PERIOD. If you dont like it get the fuck over it. Or just consider yourself to have the cold shoulder from me at least. Wyat planned this out, its his and zachs call.
Airborne Ranger
Airborne Ranger
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 87
Job/hobbies : Waterview
Humor : Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil for I am the Baddest Motherfucker in the Valley.
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by aerosmith Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:22 pm

i think we should all bring the gear we intend to take to quarry creek. this should add a certain sense of realism to our training. i say this because some of us have several guns. bring the one you are taking to quarry creek.
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Alright guys, so the feeling I'm getting is that practice at night, at a construction sight, is a bad idea. Pretty straight forward logic if you ask me. I'm calling Zach at right now to see what's up. I'll post in a few.
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:03 pm

i dont know about where you guys live, but it just thunder stormed here for 5 hours straight. That is also really dangerous. i have had bad experience with getting stuck in the mud and dropping my gun and it breaking in half...
Nathan
Nathan
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 389
Job/hobbies : DMR:KWA M16, G&G SCAR
Humor : HaHaHaHa
Registration date : 2008-10-03

https://teamlru.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarevicious Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:19 am

Just be really really careful and catlike lol. Ive played a few rainy games ( one at night ) and it just needs to be a little slower paced than the regular games. More defending a position and slowly moving than running around lol.
Jarevicious
Jarevicious
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 92
Job/hobbies : College Track, Airsoft, working on my jeep
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:29 am

Hey guys, the game is still on. Here's the weather forecast: http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USTX0541_f.html#text . The jist of it, is not good, but I want to play the odds, here's what it says for today:
"Today: Rain likely with a few thunderstorms. High 76F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected."
Now, if your concerned about guns going down due to rain, don't be. Just bring a barrel condom ( something to put on the end of your barrel, when not being used), and make sure any exposed wiring is sealed or not exposed. I think this may be good weather to practice in, seeing as how we've been to a few QC games that were like this. Post, call, text if you have questions.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:06 pm

Hey everyone, great job today! Sorry about the weather and Zach's house. I accept responsibility for these two issues. However, I think the game worked out well, and we learned some good, if not brief, tactics from Jarod. I think that we learned we can still work together, even when there was rain and goggle fogging. As for the next event, it will be Operation: Friendly Skies. I hope you guys all can make it out. As far as gun care, make sure to clean your gun, dry it off, and swab out the barrel. Thanks again for coming out! See ya next week, I'll keep yu posted on the next practice, hopefully we can use Zach's house next time.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down