Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Lethal Response unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
"If your a noob and want too look like the bomb" ( Kyler, NTA) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
"If your a noob and want too look like the bomb" ( Kyler, NTA) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
"If your a noob and want too look like the bomb" ( Kyler, NTA) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
"If your a noob and want too look like the bomb" ( Kyler, NTA) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
"If your a noob and want too look like the bomb" ( Kyler, NTA) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
"If your a noob and want too look like the bomb" ( Kyler, NTA) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
"If your a noob and want too look like the bomb" ( Kyler, NTA) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
"If your a noob and want too look like the bomb" ( Kyler, NTA) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
"If your a noob and want too look like the bomb" ( Kyler, NTA) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

"If your a noob and want too look like the bomb" ( Kyler, NTA)

3 posters

Go down

"If your a noob and want too look like the bomb" ( Kyler, NTA) Empty "If your a noob and want too look like the bomb" ( Kyler, NTA)

Post by Wyat Earp Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:33 pm

This is probably the most retarded post I've read in a while, here is the OP ( original post).

"If i were you i would get a gun such as a m4.
If you want a m4 never get echo or jg. Get -G&G ,ICS, KWA ,VFC, G&P ,classic army ,or king arms. Other then those brands in my oppinion alll of the other brands are a waste of time.
Okay mags, NO HICAPS, hicaps are for noobs and you spend more time winding then shooting, you want a midcap that holds 100 or more like a 120 midcap. So you can just throw it in your gun and take it out rather then winding it the whole time. Good mids are MAGPUL POLYMER PTS MAGS THEY ARE THE BEST!!! THEY CAN BE RAN OVER BY A CAR AND SURVIVE, and still feed. Also G&P mids are great, classic army mids are great, and thats all you want the best not the worst the other mags will brake, rust, the spring will pop out, make sure too get all metal or polymer midcaps. You need to be at least carrying 12-13 mags or mid caps with you at all ops and games, so you dont have too be loading them over and over. Now i advise buying the magpul dynamics video # 1 and #2 which is alot of hours but it teaches you everything, if you cant afford it get it from a friend or somewhere on the internet. Watch all magpul dynamics on youtube. Magpul is the future. I plan on buying a Magpul PTS systema which is very good.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... e%3Dactive

or the VFC magpul pts thats coming out."

Fricking hilarious! This guy is the essence of epic fail. Here's the link for the thread: http://www.northtexasairsoft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=6524

Enjoy!
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

"If your a noob and want too look like the bomb" ( Kyler, NTA) Empty Re: "If your a noob and want too look like the bomb" ( Kyler, NTA)

Post by aerosmith Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:12 pm

yeha did you see all the admins jump all over him? it was great! he has supposedly been playing for a while yet thinks echo 1 and JG are a waste of time! and the whole "no hicaps" are you freakin kidding me? i have yet to meet a player who does not use hi caps.
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

"If your a noob and want too look like the bomb" ( Kyler, NTA) Empty Re: "If your a noob and want too look like the bomb" ( Kyler, NTA)

Post by Wyat Earp Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:20 pm

Yep, class "A" tard.
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:23 am

Kyler was the one that called me a noob for not upgradeing my TommyGun.... Glad I didn't listen to him... On that same note anyone with a M1a1 that wants the bolt mod just give me a yell and I can do it for ya and show you how to do it for free...
Brenda
Brenda
Private
Private

Female
Number of posts : 23
Job/hobbies : Watching the grass grow
Humor : Byte me
Registration date : 2009-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down