Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Lethal Response unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
Mandatory Practice for those Attending Steel Spider! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
Mandatory Practice for those Attending Steel Spider! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
Mandatory Practice for those Attending Steel Spider! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
Mandatory Practice for those Attending Steel Spider! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
Mandatory Practice for those Attending Steel Spider! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
Mandatory Practice for those Attending Steel Spider! EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
Mandatory Practice for those Attending Steel Spider! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
Mandatory Practice for those Attending Steel Spider! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
Mandatory Practice for those Attending Steel Spider! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

Mandatory Practice for those Attending Steel Spider!

2 posters

Go down

Mandatory Practice for those Attending Steel Spider! Empty Mandatory Practice for those Attending Steel Spider!

Post by Wyat Earp Wed May 05, 2010 7:43 pm

Hey guys, be advised. Practice will be May 23rd. This is a Sunday. If you are going to Steel Spider, you are expected to attend. Admission is free, but be ready to work. Time will be posted when confirmed.

Last edited by Wyat Earp on Sat May 15, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Mandatory Practice for those Attending Steel Spider! Empty Re: Mandatory Practice for those Attending Steel Spider!

Post by aerosmith Wed May 05, 2010 8:00 pm

May or may not be in. Mothers birthday.
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Mandatory Practice for those Attending Steel Spider! Empty Re: Mandatory Practice for those Attending Steel Spider!

Post by Wyat Earp Thu May 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Okay. I need you there since you're my XO...
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Sat May 15, 2010 7:00 pm

IMPORTANT EDIT: This training has been changed to the 22nd. This is what Raptor has asked you and I to bring.

"Primary and Secondary Weapon System
Protective Gear (all)
Load carrying system
Backpack/Rucksack capable of holding 40 lbs

Hydration (Water AND Gatorade/Powerade etc)
Food (we will not be breaking to eat)
Some type of uniform (teams preferably wear the same thing!)

PT Gear
-Tshirt
-Shorts
-Shoes you can run in

Do NOT, unless you want to pay for it, decide it is funny to go out drinking all night on the 21st. I promise you that I will make an example out of you if you show that you went out the night before and it causes you to fail in your performance. I don't care what you do in your own time, but it is selfish to make others lose out on training because you can't suck it up.

I promise you will have fun and will learn a lot about yourself.

We will cover the necessary items to ensure that we have a base as a cohesive unit.

QRF: This is the training Crisp told you about. The date and venue changed. Crisp will deliver an Ovarian Delight to his teammates that no-show.

And yes, we will end up doing some force-on-force.

On another subject: Not showing up for this is you and your team's loss, and, as the leader of the "LE side", I will see who is and is not prepared for certain jobs in general. If you are not trained right, you will not fight right.

As a leader, I expect TEF to attend all training we hold for our team. Somehow, we all make it happen. I guess that is just the nature of the people on your team."

Do your best to attend.
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down