Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Lethal Response unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
Great deals for you Christmas shoppers. EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
Great deals for you Christmas shoppers. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
Great deals for you Christmas shoppers. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
Great deals for you Christmas shoppers. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
Great deals for you Christmas shoppers. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
Great deals for you Christmas shoppers. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
Great deals for you Christmas shoppers. EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
Great deals for you Christmas shoppers. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
Great deals for you Christmas shoppers. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

Great deals for you Christmas shoppers.

3 posters

Go down

Great deals for you Christmas shoppers. Empty Great deals for you Christmas shoppers.

Post by Wyat Earp Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:10 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know of some good sales.
Nashville airsoft has some really good deals.
http://www.nashvilleairsoft.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=162&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=37&vmcchk=1&Itemid=37

Airsoft gi is having having some good deals as well.
Kaswtway has a 15% discount on some items.
And AEX is having huge sales right now.

In other news, The Speedloader, has been updated on iTunes. Check it out by searching the iTunes library. They sound good. Also, ep. 14 of Deadrag is coming out soon.

Please post any sales you think are relevant sales or airsoft info.
See you soon and keep your deadrag close!

-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Great deals for you Christmas shoppers. Empty Re: Great deals for you Christmas shoppers.

Post by Sepultura779 Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:54 pm

I like airsoft.
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Great deals for you Christmas shoppers. Empty Re: Great deals for you Christmas shoppers.

Post by Nathan Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:37 am

lol me too!!
Nathan
Nathan
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 389
Job/hobbies : DMR:KWA M16, G&G SCAR
Humor : HaHaHaHa
Registration date : 2008-10-03

https://teamlru.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:14 pm

Just found this. Jonathan, this is for you. http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=4566 A shotgun sccabbard, BAM!
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepultura779 Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:29 pm

Wyat Earp wrote:Just found this. Jonathan, this is for you. http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=4566 A shotgun sccabbard, BAM!
-Wyat

Shut up, Mr. "I'm selling my new PSG-1 that I almost didn't get"!!
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:30 pm

I'm not selling it by the way! Cool I'm probably going to buy a tune up kit for from from a guy on NTA. I was able to fix the wiring and it shoots very well. Again, I don't plan on selling it. However, I am going to buy the KWA KP8 Compact from AEX tonight or tomarrow. By the way, AEX is having a 15% off guns and 20% off everything-else-sale that I will be taking advantage of. Also, does anyone want to come with to The Army Store sometime over Christmas break? I plan on having Eightball install the tune up kit on the PSG-1.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepultura779 Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:35 pm

You don't want to sell it, eh? Then what is THIS post doing on NTA? Were you just informing that guy that you have a PSG-1, or what? Lol.
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:38 pm

i was informing him that i had other expenses. I am interested in that pistol, but i would prefer the compact version. Thoughts?
-wyat.
p.s go to chat.
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:51 am

Kastway is now having a 10% off sale at their website. It's already marked down, so just go for it. I might pick me up a Stubby Killer. Merry hristmas and Happy Quanza!
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down