Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Lethal Response unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
Practice/ Game Friday 19, after early dissmissal. EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
Practice/ Game Friday 19, after early dissmissal. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
Practice/ Game Friday 19, after early dissmissal. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
Practice/ Game Friday 19, after early dissmissal. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
Practice/ Game Friday 19, after early dissmissal. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
Practice/ Game Friday 19, after early dissmissal. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
Practice/ Game Friday 19, after early dissmissal. EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
Practice/ Game Friday 19, after early dissmissal. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
Practice/ Game Friday 19, after early dissmissal. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

Practice/ Game Friday 19, after early dissmissal.

3 posters

Go down

Practice/ Game Friday 19, after early dissmissal. Empty Practice/ Game Friday 19, after early dissmissal.

Post by Wyat Earp Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:06 am

Heres the info. Post what you think.
Kid's address is 8351 Deerwood Forest Dr, Fort Worth, TX, 76123. There's nothing there on Google Maps/Mapquest because the house was built just a couple months ago. Approx 25-30 people going. Several fields out there, neighbors have all been consulted and they're cool with airsoft, know what it is, etc. At least 2-3 have decent guns, rest are spring shotguns and the like. I am probably way understating the amount with good AEG's. Supposedly one kid has a nice sniper rifle, but I'm betting it's an Academy PoS. West's number is 817-343-0320, and his dad's is 817-676-6501. I'm in as soon as my dad clears this whole deal with West's dad. Our school gets out at 12:15 on Friday (The day of the event. We're out early cause it's finals week), so everyones heading to his house after that. He has a soccer game at some point though, and for some reason doesn't want anyone playing while him and some of his soccer buds are gone for the game. Should be having both day and night games. Call West, figure out the situation with your school dismisall times, and I will hopefully see you out there. Once again - It's this Friday.
I'm going, GHS people can ride with me.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Practice/ Game Friday 19, after early dissmissal. Empty Re: Practice/ Game Friday 19, after early dissmissal.

Post by Sepultura779 Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:20 pm

I need to know what time you guys get out of school.
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Practice/ Game Friday 19, after early dissmissal. Empty Re: Practice/ Game Friday 19, after early dissmissal.

Post by Wyat Earp Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:59 pm

we get out at 1:00 pm. However, I believe we may be able to get out earlier. I'll check.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepultura779 Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:23 pm

Alright. Get there ASAP, West says they have to leave for soccer at 2. While they're gone, we might be able to do some LRU practice/"everyone against us" games.
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:10 am

Sounds good. See you tomarrow. Keep me updated on whats happening.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepultura779 Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:59 am

Bad news - I tried to contact you about this Wyat, but apparently, for the 2-3 hours some guys are gone for their soccer game, we can't play airsoft. Got to stay in West's house and play Battlefield or Call of Duty.

HOWEVER

Y'all's new best friend Sep has all but secured us another field right across the street that we can play at. Go ahead - you can hug me.
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:12 pm

how was the game?!
Nathan
Nathan
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 389
Job/hobbies : DMR:KWA M16, G&G SCAR
Humor : HaHaHaHa
Registration date : 2008-10-03

https://teamlru.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepultura779 Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:43 pm

BadA! I lit Wyat up probably about 4 times. He took about 5 BB's to the face from my MP5, too! Had a great ambush on both Wyat and Jonothan, got Wyat, then ran to some rocks and Jonothan runs out of the woods. He does a sweet Rambo-roll down a hill (not planned), hides behind a tree, and I unload about 50 rounds in his direction and probably overshot him a little bit. My best moment - Ambushing Wyat, then getting him in the back as he ran away. My worst moment - Talking to Wyat and listening to him try to discern whether or not a welt on his face was acne, a BB welt, or both.
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:05 pm

Yeah it was a great game! We got to pown a crap load of noobs, and they thought we were airsoft gods. The games were all really fun, because we won. The best game was in this gigantic mansion. The CQB was really fast paced and it turned boys into men, or the other way around. I got shot alot though. In the face, chest and groin from about 5 feet from Jonathan's 420 fps SCAR. Not fun. My legs are also really sore from having to low run through this water culvert. The PSG-1 did pretty well, but it was finicky as usuall. Someone almost crushed the AK, and lost the butt plate for it. Sep shot me right on a pimple and that hurt like a biznatch, but I forgive him. Had a great time as did Jonathan and Brandt. Thanks Sep for having us out. Nathan, you were somewhat missed.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:31 pm

yay! somewhat!
Nathan
Nathan
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 389
Job/hobbies : DMR:KWA M16, G&G SCAR
Humor : HaHaHaHa
Registration date : 2008-10-03

https://teamlru.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepultura779 Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:02 pm

Wyat Earp wrote: Nathan, you were somewhat missed.
-Wyat

Ha! Only people that missed him was LRU - if those Nathan had been there with his epic lipo and M4 combo, we would have all been kicked on the first time Mr. RC fired a burst!

Sorry Wyat! It seems like every time your on my OPFOR, I shoot you in the face at least once. It's as if my hop-up takes on a mind of it's own and ramps my shots up! I feel bad 'cause I always aim for lower-center mass just so I don't get any headshots!

Glad you guys could come out. I believe we may have recruitment material in 1 or 2 of the guys - a rifleman and a sniper. I'll talk to you guys more about this at some point.

I'll be sure to tell you guys next time there's a game out there. Thanks once more for coming out!
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down