Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Lethal Response unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
Airsoft CQB Challange UNICEF HAITI Fundraiser Feb 27th 2010 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
Airsoft CQB Challange UNICEF HAITI Fundraiser Feb 27th 2010 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
Airsoft CQB Challange UNICEF HAITI Fundraiser Feb 27th 2010 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
Airsoft CQB Challange UNICEF HAITI Fundraiser Feb 27th 2010 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
Airsoft CQB Challange UNICEF HAITI Fundraiser Feb 27th 2010 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
Airsoft CQB Challange UNICEF HAITI Fundraiser Feb 27th 2010 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
Airsoft CQB Challange UNICEF HAITI Fundraiser Feb 27th 2010 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
Airsoft CQB Challange UNICEF HAITI Fundraiser Feb 27th 2010 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
Airsoft CQB Challange UNICEF HAITI Fundraiser Feb 27th 2010 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

Airsoft CQB Challange UNICEF HAITI Fundraiser Feb 27th 2010

2 posters

Go down

Airsoft CQB Challange UNICEF HAITI Fundraiser Feb 27th 2010 Empty Airsoft CQB Challange UNICEF HAITI Fundraiser Feb 27th 2010

Post by Wyat Earp Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:13 pm

Warfighters USA

Airsoft CQB Challenge

27th Fec 2010 9am - 5pm

$1800 + In Prizes

Think you have the ultimate 5 man fire team?

Can you rescue the Hostage?

Can you take on the best of the best?

Are you the dominating force on force team?

Then this is the event for you. Warfighters USA brings you the Airsoft CQB challenge. Fast paced gaming. Intense time critical mission. You are going to have your game face on to be the best of the best.

Challenges will involve:

Force on Force
Hostage Rescue
Secure the Package
Infiltrate and Destroy
Active Shooter Course
Pistol only matches

You will be pitted against others teams as well as times active shooter course runs. You will also go up against the Warfighters themselves.

We have the following prizes available:

1st Prize

1x AEG for each member of the team

2nd Prize

1X GBB Pistol for each team member

Of course as in previous events we will also have an excellent prize raffle.

The cost for the event will be $55 per player. Each team can have a max of 5 players. The min age for the event will be 10 years +.

$10 of each player fee will be donated to UNICEF HAITI Earthquake fund.

http://www.unicef.org/

As we are all aware there are many children in Haiti who's lives have changed because of recent events. Warfighters would like to help and raise funds for the many children who are suffering and have lost everything including their parents due to the earthquake. Please come together and helps us help them.

FPS Limits will be in force:

Semi Only
350 fps Max Limit
Full face protection is mandatory

If a player needs a rental gun for this event then one will be supplied free of charge by Warfighters.

Registration will be open Tuesday 2nd Feb 2010.

The thread will be updated with the url for registration.

http://www.northtexasairsoft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=7601

Hey guys, do to the nature of this event, I will be handpicking players to attend based on certain requirements. Invites for the squad will be via PM/ text or call. I will also have alternates. Stay tuned for more info.
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Airsoft CQB Challange UNICEF HAITI Fundraiser Feb 27th 2010 Empty Re: Airsoft CQB Challange UNICEF HAITI Fundraiser Feb 27th 2010

Post by Wyat Earp Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:30 am

Important Bump!

Please be advised of four things.
1. Price has been dropped to $30. Sign up here: http://warfightersusa.com/registration.html
and video of the facility: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQCoSmZG9pQ and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9KOxmiA7UQ&feature=related
2. Roster is as follows:
Jonathan
Wyat
Jared
Brandt/ Jake
Tyler/ Will

If for some reason you aren't happy with your stack order, or need to talk to me, post, call or text. Please sign up ASAP, and mak sure you put LRU as your team.

3. Uniforms: We must have matching or similar uniforms. We will be using solid color flight suits. $30 from M&J's. For those of you who have Vietnam uniforms, those will work as well. Color can be OD or Tan. This will be a good investment as I'm positive one you use one in a game, you will love it.

4. Spring: Because of the nature of this Op, an FPS of 350 or less is required. This means you will have to buy an M110 or smaller spring. Buy it, and Jarod can do the upgrade work for you.

I hope this doesn't present any conflict, please do your best to make it.
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Airsoft CQB Challange UNICEF HAITI Fundraiser Feb 27th 2010 Empty Re: Airsoft CQB Challange UNICEF HAITI Fundraiser Feb 27th 2010

Post by Airborne Ranger Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:48 am

Can i just wear a pair of Tac 5.11 Khakin pants, and a combat shirt?
Airborne Ranger
Airborne Ranger
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 87
Job/hobbies : Waterview
Humor : Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil for I am the Baddest Motherfucker in the Valley.
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Thats fine, just make them the same color.
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Airborne Ranger Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:39 am

Okay cool, im still trying to get out of baseball events for the day.
Airborne Ranger
Airborne Ranger
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 87
Job/hobbies : Waterview
Humor : Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil for I am the Baddest Motherfucker in the Valley.
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:35 am

Hey dude, I have everyone in ATM. However, I'm not sure whether Jared and Will will be able to make it, and we may have other cancellations, which would allow the backups to get in. Currently, we have Jake, Tyler and Brandt as backups.
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Op has been postponed do to injury of the host. Please stay tuned for more info.
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down