Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Lethal Response unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
Operation Direct Action Takedown.  March 13th. EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
Operation Direct Action Takedown.  March 13th. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
Operation Direct Action Takedown.  March 13th. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
Operation Direct Action Takedown.  March 13th. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
Operation Direct Action Takedown.  March 13th. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
Operation Direct Action Takedown.  March 13th. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
Operation Direct Action Takedown.  March 13th. EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
Operation Direct Action Takedown.  March 13th. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
Operation Direct Action Takedown.  March 13th. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

Operation Direct Action Takedown. March 13th.

2 posters

Go down

Operation Direct Action Takedown.  March 13th. Empty Operation Direct Action Takedown. March 13th.

Post by Wyat Earp Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Hey guys, this will be the first Op put on by Team Lethal Response Unit (LRU). Hope you like the scenario, read further for more info...

+Scenario: D.E.A. vs. Meth Producers.
On a crisp May morning, an elite team of DEA agents prepares to execute a high risk search warrant in one of the top methanphedemine producing counties in Texas. The team moves through the woods, following paths made by trees and deer. They set up a perimeter surrounding the small shack with thin, gray blue smoke coming from a tine hole in the roof. Operation Direct Action Takedown had begun...

+Mission #1:
DEA must infiltrate the area around the factory building. Once positions are set up, the DEA onsite commander will begin the assault in the most life pretecting means possible.
Points: DEA will receive 50 points for an Meth Producer ( MP) that is taken with a shooting incident. They will earn 20 points if they get to the MP before the three minute bleed-out. They can get 5 points for any MP that has bled out. MP's get 40 points for any DEA agent they terminate.
The point system will be counted using cards. Players on DEA must take the card from the MP that is terminated. Each MP will carry three cards. One for being taken without shots, the other for the three minute bleed-out, and the last for a dead man's card. The cards will then be held by DEA until the end of the scenario. The cards will then be collected by staff and counted. Points will not be announce until the end of the game. Cards will be provided. The MP's may take cards from any DEA agent that cannot be revived before the three minute bleed-out. DEA will also use medic ropes with three knots.
+Mission #2:
MP’s and DEA start at the North side of the property, adjacent to each other. MP’s must secure a weapons cahe provided by Mexican cartel leaders in exchange for meth samples. The MP’s must secure the cahe and get it back to their starting point.
Points: DEA has the same kill rules, however, if they can intercept the cahe, they will receive 100 points. MP’s also have same kill rules, and getting the cache back to their base earns them 100 points.
+Mission #3
After the package has been to sent to the Mexican cartel, the buyers feel betrayed because of inferior “product”. To remedy, they send a representative to examine the MP’s manufacturing center. The DEA seizes the opportunity to arrest a leading leading drug representative and move in to make the arrest.
Points: MP’s must protect the representative for fear that if he dies, they will no longer be able to do business with the cartel. They may move anywhere on the field. If the succeed in keeping the rep from death, they will receive 150 points. If the Mexican is killed by the DEA, the DEA will get no points. He must be taken alive. The DEA may earn the points be terminating the entire the five guards assigned to the representative.

+Uniforms for the Op:
DEA: Multicam strongly recommended. May also use Desert MARPAT. DCU (Three color desert) is also allowed.
MP’s: Jeans and T-Shirts are recommended. May also use one article of three color woodland camo. NO CONTRACTOR, ie. polo and tan pants.

+Site Details:
5635 Weatherford Highway, Granbury, TX 76048

-Date: March 13, 2010
-Time: 0900- 1500
-Cost: $15
-What to bring: Water, money for food (hot dogs, chips will be sold for <$5), deadrag, etc.
-Staff: LRU will admin and staff.

-Reference Pictures:
DEA FAST Team:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSUGY8qV6Jc&feature=player_embedded

Operation Direct Action Takedown.  March 13th. 002

Operation Direct Action Takedown.  March 13th. Post-86-1256055668

Please give feedback, and questions. This is our first Op, and we will post a map this week. It's a great field, I'm sure you will enjoy it!
Regards,
Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Operation Direct Action Takedown.  March 13th. Empty Re: Operation Direct Action Takedown. March 13th.

Post by Wyat Earp Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Well, Sandy Down is the same day. What do you want to do Jake?
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Operation Direct Action Takedown.  March 13th. Empty Re: Operation Direct Action Takedown. March 13th.

Post by Airborne Ranger Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:56 pm

We'll have to reschedule, i guess
Airborne Ranger
Airborne Ranger
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 87
Job/hobbies : Waterview
Humor : Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil for I am the Baddest Motherfucker in the Valley.
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Ok, I'm thinking early April.
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Airborne Ranger Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:30 pm

yeah we'll have to do that
Airborne Ranger
Airborne Ranger
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 87
Job/hobbies : Waterview
Humor : Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil for I am the Baddest Motherfucker in the Valley.
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down