Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Lethal Response unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
Practice on the 13th ( Sunday) @ Jake's House EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
Practice on the 13th ( Sunday) @ Jake's House EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
Practice on the 13th ( Sunday) @ Jake's House EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
Practice on the 13th ( Sunday) @ Jake's House EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
Practice on the 13th ( Sunday) @ Jake's House EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
Practice on the 13th ( Sunday) @ Jake's House EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
Practice on the 13th ( Sunday) @ Jake's House EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
Practice on the 13th ( Sunday) @ Jake's House EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
Practice on the 13th ( Sunday) @ Jake's House EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

Practice on the 13th ( Sunday) @ Jake's House

3 posters

Go down

Practice on the 13th ( Sunday) @ Jake's House Empty Practice on the 13th ( Sunday) @ Jake's House

Post by Wyat Earp Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:13 pm

Time: 11:00 am
Additional: Jake will be having a practice just to have a little fun. Not sure if I'll be able to make it, I'm feeling a little sick right now, if I'm better, I'll be out there. The weather supposed to warm up, so dust off your guns and get ready! Post if your in, if you need directions, text me or check an older post. Peace.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Practice on the 13th ( Sunday) @ Jake's House Empty Re: Practice on the 13th ( Sunday) @ Jake's House

Post by Jarevicious Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:50 am

Me cameron will and maybe matt are def in Cool
Jarevicious
Jarevicious
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 92
Job/hobbies : College Track, Airsoft, working on my jeep
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Practice on the 13th ( Sunday) @ Jake's House Empty Re: Practice on the 13th ( Sunday) @ Jake's House

Post by Airborne Ranger Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:49 pm

We will definetly have a good time at this one, weather will be nice, not hot like last time, and cloudy. Perfect conditions for a game. Make sure to wear boots with ankle support for those of who who have not had the oppurtunity to play at my house. The terrain is rough and rocky with hills, ditches, creeks, ravines, and open fields. Please be sure to bring water as i am short on my water and gatorade supply. Sorry guys. Other than that, this should be a great game to just get everyone together and have fun.

-Jake
Airborne Ranger
Airborne Ranger
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 87
Job/hobbies : Waterview
Humor : Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil for I am the Baddest Motherfucker in the Valley.
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down