Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Lethal Response unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
Operation Bravo 2 Zero, Quarry Creek, Nov.7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
Operation Bravo 2 Zero, Quarry Creek, Nov.7 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
Operation Bravo 2 Zero, Quarry Creek, Nov.7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
Operation Bravo 2 Zero, Quarry Creek, Nov.7 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
Operation Bravo 2 Zero, Quarry Creek, Nov.7 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
Operation Bravo 2 Zero, Quarry Creek, Nov.7 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
Operation Bravo 2 Zero, Quarry Creek, Nov.7 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
Operation Bravo 2 Zero, Quarry Creek, Nov.7 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
Operation Bravo 2 Zero, Quarry Creek, Nov.7 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

Operation Bravo 2 Zero, Quarry Creek, Nov.7

5 posters

Go down

Operation Bravo 2 Zero, Quarry Creek, Nov.7 Empty Operation Bravo 2 Zero, Quarry Creek, Nov.7

Post by Jarevicious Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:49 am

Hi guys, I was wondering how many were planning to attend the quarrey creek mini op on nov. 7 and what team everyone was going as. The two teams are tan and green. please let me know so I can tell all my guys what color to wear. Thanks! Cool
Jarevicious
Jarevicious
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 92
Job/hobbies : College Track, Airsoft, working on my jeep
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Operation Bravo 2 Zero, Quarry Creek, Nov.7 Empty Re: Operation Bravo 2 Zero, Quarry Creek, Nov.7

Post by Wyat Earp Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:03 pm

Hey Jarod, I'm in, going tan, aka Coalition.
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Operation Bravo 2 Zero, Quarry Creek, Nov.7 Empty Re: Operation Bravo 2 Zero, Quarry Creek, Nov.7

Post by Wyat Earp Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:21 pm

Here's the link to mission based thread: http://www.northtexasairsoft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=6727&sid=2e11a195e7e3cadd92e4c8f5ecdf354e , and here are some specifics:
"When: Saturday, Nov. 7, 0800
Where: Quarry Creek ( viewforum.php?f=77 )

Cost: $20

Uniforms

Coalition: Tan/Desert Camo (to include ACU and Multicam)

Iraqi: Green camo (any kind that is predominately green)

Age Requirement

There is no minimum age, however, if you are under 13, you must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times while on the field.

Waiver

EVERYONE MUST SIGN A WAIVER! If you are under 18, you must have your waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian. Waivers can be downloaded here: Quarry Creek Waiver, and here's the waiver: http://www.northtexasairsoft.org/files/NTAWaiver.pdf "

Since Jarod and his boys currently only have woodland, that what us Granbury gents will be using. If you don't have a green based camo, please contact Jarod, I believe he has some extra Nam era uniforms, or go to the surplus and pick up some Woodland MARPAT. Also, if you want to go to this Op, practice on the 1st is mandatory. Post, text or call me with any questions or comments.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarevicious Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:56 pm

Very well put Wyat. I do have extra uniforms if anyone needs them. Sorry about the inconvenience guys Crying or Very sad If anyone has any questions let me or Wyat know. Thanks!
Jarevicious
Jarevicious
Corporal
Corporal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:00 pm

Agreed! Since this is a Granbury based game, I expect a strong LRU showing. Please be there.
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Operation Bravo 2 Zero, Quarry Creek, Nov.7 Empty I will be there

Post by conchoman Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:23 am

I will be there. I will also be trying to video tape and photograph the event extensively.
conchoman
conchoman
NEWB
NEWB

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : School, my kids, engine, Milsim
Registration date : 2009-09-13

http://www.conchoman.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:07 pm

Hey guys, great game! I'll be posting pics soon.
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:37 pm

I'm sorry that myself and Vicotria did not make it.. We are both still ill with the flu/cold or what ever it is... I do hope everyone had fun and all... We were actuly awake at 0430 and were getting ready but as the morning progressed we got wore down very quick...
Brenda
Brenda
Private
Private

Female
Number of posts : 23
Job/hobbies : Watching the grass grow
Humor : Byte me
Registration date : 2009-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Airborne Ranger Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Ive got all the pics from the day going up on my myspace shortly
Airborne Ranger
Airborne Ranger
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 87
Job/hobbies : Waterview
Humor : Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil for I am the Baddest Motherfucker in the Valley.
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarevicious Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:50 pm

Hey everybody, Great job today! We completely dominated and got to play a fair amount of offense!!!! Thats what its all about!!
Jarevicious
Jarevicious
Corporal
Corporal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:25 am

Welcome back Jake! I'll post your pics as soon as they're up.

Pics posted in the Pics subsection.
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down