Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Lethal Response unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 Empty Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9

Post by Sepultura779 Mon May 04, 2009 6:36 pm

My friend's church is having an airsoft party this Saturday, the ninth. Expect the turnout to be around 30-40, depending. Address is below. There will be a lot of noobs there, and most will be ill-equipped. If you go, expect to get mad kills. We will be playing indoors and outdoors (I believe, possibly indoors only) so bring appropriate gear. The best players there will be a few of my friends rolling JG M16's and us, of course. We will probably be the "merc" squad and float around as far as which team we are attached to. I would really like to get most of the team out to this just for the pure "we will dominate everyone" aspect, and we may find some new talent that needs recruiting as well. However, plan accordingly - there will be, as I said, an extremely high percentage of noobs there. Using springers. With no knowledge of the usual NTA safety rules and guidelines we are all used to. I will be talking to the event organizers beforehand to make sure I can give a brief safety outline before the games begin, but if you get shot too close by someone with a clear pistol: be calm. They didn't know any better. Razz. ALSO KEEP IN MIND - We will be playing at a CHURCH. This event is run by a CHURCH. Please attempt to keep the foul language I know you guys enjoy using at a minimum, or we might just pray for you! Very Happy. In accordance with the high numbers of noobs, there will be many people using .12's. This means that probably a fair amount of people are going to be using 350-400fps or higher rifles (spring or AEG) with .12's - PLEASE WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHING OR YOU WILL BLEED. I would very definitely recommend full face protection as we will be playing indoors for a good amount of time. The address and a link to directions to the AO from Granbury are provided below. Please sound off if you are interested in attending - I want a lot of you guys at this event. Up and at em boys, we got bodies to slay.

Address: 3740 Birchman Ave. Fort Worth, TX 76107

Directions from Granbury: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Granbury+&1s=TX&2c=Fort+Worth&2s=TX&2a=3740+Birchman+Ave&2z=76107-4506&2y=US&2l=32.734375&2g=-97.37209 (Mapquest can't really be trusted, I suggest entering the address into Google Maps or using a GPS system.
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 Empty Re: Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9

Post by aerosmith Mon May 04, 2009 7:58 pm

sounds great. im most likely in. any cost?
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9 Empty Re: Fort Worth Airsoft - Saturday May 9

Post by Sepultura779 Mon May 04, 2009 8:16 pm

No cost. Start time is 2pm, ends when it's dark is what I was told. Updated first post to include this info.

Also - I was serious about the foul language thing: Please try to keep it in check. I've told these people that I can vouch for you guys and I expect you to adhere to whatever rules they have in place. Kapeesh?
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Tue May 05, 2009 7:56 am

I'm making a rule for LRU when we go. Everyone must where a desert camo derivitive. This is to show that we are a unified team, and can act as such. That includes, but is not limited to:

Desert MARPAT
6 Color (Cookie Cutter) Desert
3 Color Desert

Multicam is also allowed under the desert category.

You can find all these camos, and more, at M&J's Army Surplus on H. 377, Granbury.

-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by aerosmith Tue May 05, 2009 7:00 pm

i dont have desert camo so i will not be rolling with the team if that is what mr. jamieson is implying. however i will be in attendance.
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepultura779 Tue May 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Tyler, I strongly suggest you attempt to make it out to M&J's military surplus at some point this week. I bought my set of choco chips (Wyat referrred to them as cookie cutters, incorrectly) there for $20. That was a steal and quite a long time ago, and the uniform has held up to everything I have thrown at it since then. M&J's is a very reputable store and since you will need camo or some type of uniform to be able to properly play MilSim, now is the perfect time to pick out your first set. $20 is not an unachievable goal - quite the opposite. Ask your parents if there are any extra jobs around the house you can do for extra money, or take out a loan from them to get your funds together. However, this may not be necassary as I have been informed that you currently have at least the minimum amount of money to buy a uniform. If this is true, please use this savings to buy camo as it is a solid investment, you will use it every time you go to a game, which I hope is often, and having a uniform is a team requirement if you have the funds to procure one.

Message from the team leader Wyat Earp:

"Tyler Adams needs a g--damn uniform in order to attend the event this Saturday, the 9th if May. If he does not comply, he may not attend."
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by aerosmith Tue May 05, 2009 7:28 pm

mr. wyat earp can go stick his camo where the sun dont shine. if i want to go to this game i will and if i cant be part of the team for that day so be it. nobody is going to tell me which games i can and cant go to. also i believe that mr. brandt colborg is acting team leader so if anyone could tell me i cant go it would be him not mr. jamieson.

Last edited by aerosmith on Tue May 05, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by aerosmith Tue May 05, 2009 7:29 pm

mr. wyat earp can go stick his camo where the sun dont shine. if i want to go to this game i will and if i cant be part of the team for that day so be it. nobody is going to tell me which games i can and cant go to.
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Tue May 05, 2009 8:27 pm

One requirement on LRU is that you must have a uniform to attend games. This game is no different. As Sean stated, $20 is not the bad, and you can use it again and again. Also, I'm team leader again, as Brandt has prior commitments throughout the month of May.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by aerosmith Tue May 05, 2009 8:44 pm

tell you what. if i can get to the army store on or before saturday mornng i can get the camo. if not i will wear my hunting camo and then get the camo sunday. sound good? my parents said we will try hard to get to the army store on saturday morning.
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Tue May 05, 2009 8:55 pm

You don't need to go all the way to Dallas. Just go to M&J Surplus on 377.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by aerosmith Tue May 05, 2009 9:27 pm

when i say army store i mean the surplus.
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by aerosmith Tue May 05, 2009 9:28 pm

when i say army store i mean the surplus.
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepultura779 Tue May 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Tyler, I don't know what your weekday schedule looks like, but why not just go after school one day? Also, whenever you go, tell them you know Dennis's brother Will and you get a 10 percent discount.
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Tue May 05, 2009 9:48 pm

I agree with Sean. It's literally five minutes from our school, and I know Tyler's schedule is not always booked. After all, you did take the ACT... Right?
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by aerosmith Tue May 05, 2009 10:38 pm

i cant go after school due to drum major practice after school leading up to tryouts on friday afternoon. i will go sturday. and wyat yes i tok the act and i passed it with flying colors.
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Wed May 06, 2009 7:00 am

Yay! Good Job!
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Wed May 06, 2009 6:25 pm

desert is what will be required for this game but keep in mind that multicam is the team uniform.
Nathan
Nathan
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 389
Job/hobbies : DMR:KWA M16, G&G SCAR
Humor : HaHaHaHa
Registration date : 2008-10-03

https://teamlru.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Wed May 06, 2009 7:08 pm

That's correct Nathan. I reccomended that Tyler get desert first b/c you can usually find for less money.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepultura779 Wed May 06, 2009 7:56 pm

<<<ChemicalFire wrote:...multicam is the team uniform.

Lolwut? When was this decided upon? Question I thought this debate was still on-going. Laughing
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Thu May 07, 2009 6:17 pm

Yeah, I thought so also. However, Nathan and Jonathan wanted to get a uniform that wasn't being used by a service branch, and it helped that Nathan already had it.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepultura779 Thu May 07, 2009 6:54 pm

Wyat Earp wrote:Yeah, I thought so also. However, Nathan and Jonathan wanted to get a uniform that wasn't being used by a service branch, and it helped that Nathan already had it.
-Wyat

Sean and Sean want to get a uniform that IS being used by a service brand, it helps that Sean already has it. Laughing
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by aerosmith Thu May 07, 2009 7:46 pm

okay is this going to be total indoor or indoors with some outdoors sean? also i know wyat is against it but since my brother is coming i want him to roll with us. wyat may not like it but it will be my brothers first taste of real airsoft i want him to play with serious players like ourselves instead of the noobs that are going to be there.
aerosmith
aerosmith
Captain
Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Fri May 08, 2009 7:03 am

No f----ing! 11 year olds. Sorry. Bring him to a practice first.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepultura779 Fri May 08, 2009 4:04 pm

AO INFO UPDATE!

I have acquired some new info regarding this AO. The parking garage is apparently one of the large, gray circular concrete ones, similar to what you would find in office buildings. Must be a monster church (I have not previously been there). I can't confirm this but have been told the roof area is fairly high and dominates the entire AO, so I'm assuming it's several floors high. There is nothing but supporting pillars inside, however there are staircases and other such obstacles to clear if one is to reach the roof. I'm thinking most of the fighting will occur in or around this parking garage. We will, however, have use of all the land around the church (an area about a block square or approx. 2 acres. So I'm told.). Use of the indoors of the buildings other than the parking garage will not be permitted though. Around 'em and outside is fine.

Also, please be prepared for our team to be asked to split up. So much talent (and gear) may not be workable if it's only on one team. Laughing Laughing

Notice to all going: GET YOUR AFFAIRS IN ORDER. Charge your batteries, pack your gear up, test guns and magazines, get your uniform situation sorted out if you have one (no offense Tyler, I know you're trying for Sat. morning). Here's a checklist for things you need/are recommend to have:

-EYE PROTECTION
-WATER
-FOOTWEAR
-WEAPONRY
-BATTERIES
-MAGAZINE(S)
-UNIFORM
-TOOLBOX/KIT
-THE WILL TO FIGHT
-HONOR
-EXTRAS OF THE ABOVE

See you boys tomorrow at 2. Sep out.
Sepultura779
Sepultura779
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next