Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Lethal Response unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
Todays Game. Tactics i Feel should be worked on EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
Todays Game. Tactics i Feel should be worked on EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
Todays Game. Tactics i Feel should be worked on EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
Todays Game. Tactics i Feel should be worked on EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
Todays Game. Tactics i Feel should be worked on EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
Todays Game. Tactics i Feel should be worked on EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
Todays Game. Tactics i Feel should be worked on EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
Todays Game. Tactics i Feel should be worked on EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
Todays Game. Tactics i Feel should be worked on EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

Todays Game. Tactics i Feel should be worked on

3 posters

Go down

Todays Game. Tactics i Feel should be worked on Empty Todays Game. Tactics i Feel should be worked on

Post by Airborne Ranger Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Today i noticed some tactical issues/.
1. We need to work on patroling open areas.
2. We should work on flanking maneuvers.
3. This is very important....teaching some members of our team how to move quietly through brush and vegitation. That is a dead give away to positions if we are not able to keep quiet.
4. We also should work on our execution and Proficiency in Speed. Surprise, and Violence of Action. Those are key aggressions to have in situations when over whelming an enemy force is key. What i saw today lacked much of this.
Airborne Ranger
Airborne Ranger
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 87
Job/hobbies : Waterview
Humor : Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil for I am the Baddest Motherfucker in the Valley.
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Todays Game. Tactics i Feel should be worked on Empty Re: Todays Game. Tactics i Feel should be worked on

Post by Wyat Earp Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:57 pm

I completely agree! If you would like to come up with a training plan for next practice, post it here! I think that could very valuable.
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Todays Game. Tactics i Feel should be worked on Empty Re: Todays Game. Tactics i Feel should be worked on

Post by Jarevicious Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:30 pm

How did you guys wanna do it? The hard and fast method works well but would you guys like me to do it how i trained our guys or do you have suggestions? Also are you including my team in this as well? lol
Jarevicious
Jarevicious
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 92
Job/hobbies : College Track, Airsoft, working on my jeep
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Airborne Ranger Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:36 pm

yeah i think it would do a lot of good if we have both teams practice together for reasons of cooperation. If we are all going to join up and work together we should practice together and learn to work well together. I think we should just work on moving through brush and vegetation quietly and quickly.
To the other topic of speed and surprise it almost seemed to me that some of the guys are apprehensive to just drop into the action. Like almost scared, when they need to have confidence in their abilites and know exactly what they need to do when going into a situation like that. We should work on the guys by showing them how to advance while taking fire and returning at the same time. I saw one situation where Jared and i did that very well during a firefight and the 2 of us disposed of like 4 guys while on the advance. If we can get that taken care of we should be pretty much good.
Airborne Ranger
Airborne Ranger
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Humor : Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil for I am the Baddest Motherfucker in the Valley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarevicious Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Agreed, we need to train together and learn to have quiet communication and travel while hitting fast and hard if we need to.
Jarevicious
Jarevicious
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 92
Job/hobbies : College Track, Airsoft, working on my jeep
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Airborne Ranger Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:37 pm

Exactly, fast hard hitting tactics arent always the right move. But it helps to be able to do that effectively. We should all be able to switch up our tactics and adapt to a situation quickly
Airborne Ranger
Airborne Ranger
Corporal
Corporal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down