Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lethal Response unit
Please log in to continue. If you have not Registered, you will not be able to post.
Lethal Response unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» need to sell
Airsoft School of Infantry March 7th and 8th!!! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm by trippndesign

» Player Intro: Mitu
Airsoft School of Infantry March 7th and 8th!!! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm by Wyat Earp

» OP: Toothless Dragon.
Airsoft School of Infantry March 7th and 8th!!! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm by Wyat Earp

» Intro: Bazz
Airsoft School of Infantry March 7th and 8th!!! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm by Wyat Earp

» Two Forney games to choose from.
Airsoft School of Infantry March 7th and 8th!!! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm by Wyat Earp

» Night Game at Wyatts.
Airsoft School of Infantry March 7th and 8th!!! EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm by Wyat Earp

» Urgent Fury 3 Operation Anaconda
Airsoft School of Infantry March 7th and 8th!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm by Wyat Earp

» Custom Paintjobs
Airsoft School of Infantry March 7th and 8th!!! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm by Wyat Earp

» Operation: Just Revenge(Battle for Marjah) Sept. 11-12 2010
Airsoft School of Infantry March 7th and 8th!!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm by Wyat Earp

Airsoft School of Infantry March 7th and 8th!!!

2 posters

Go down

Airsoft School of Infantry March 7th and 8th!!! Empty Airsoft School of Infantry March 7th and 8th!!!

Post by Wyat Earp Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:49 pm

This sounds like a great Op/ Training session. I'm going to this one, and I welcome anyone to come along. Even if you guys don't, I will bring back the knowledge of tactics. Heres a brief overview.
The Training Staff officer will be Retired Marine MSgt Alex Radke.
Instructors will be made up from the staff of Adrenaline Proving Grounds

Day 1
Positions of an Airsoft Squad
Squad formations
Movement
Hand and arm signals
Squad Security

Camping available on site

Day 2 (including but not limited to)
Guerrilla warfare tactics
Delay and defend
Bounding overwatch
Raids
Squad leader course (by invitation only)
Land nav
5 paragraph orders

Travel to the AO of Op Adrenaline Rush for practical application of all learned elements.

To pay, send $20 (which is a great deal) here payments@northtexasairsoft.org
For more info on the AO. come here http://www.apgtraining.com/

Also, there are a lot of other Ops coming in April and the next few months. Please post details if you know any more info about Ops coming up. Here are some others.
Op NS April 2-4
Op Adrenaline Rush April 18th(NTA full scale Op)
Oklahoma Invasion May 4th
Plus many more.
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male
Number of posts : 621
Job/hobbies : Airsoft isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Airsoft School of Infantry March 7th and 8th!!! Empty Re: Airsoft School of Infantry March 7th and 8th!!!

Post by Wyat Earp Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:26 pm

I want LRU to go to this OP! If you are free for this weekend and want to learn some valuable skills, please tell me. The cost is $25 and $8 for a land nav. compass. They will also have raffle prizes and guns/gear for sale. This is also being put on by guys who teach the Special Forces, so training is very helpful.
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Airsoft School of Infantry March 7th and 8th!!! Empty Re: Airsoft School of Infantry March 7th and 8th!!!

Post by Wyat Earp Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:40 pm

Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyat Earp Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:10 pm

There are two other people on these forums right now, what are your opinions on my post about SOI?!
-Wyat
Wyat Earp
Wyat Earp
Sniper God
Sniper God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:38 am

wyat should go by himself and absorb all the knowlage, then we have practice and you teach us everything you've learned. that way none of us have to spend money

Good luck wyat Very Happy
Nathan
Nathan
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 389
Job/hobbies : DMR:KWA M16, G&G SCAR
Humor : HaHaHaHa
Registration date : 2008-10-03

https://teamlru.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down